Canon ImageCLASS D530 Driver FREE Download – The imageCLASS D530 Monochrome All-in-One (AIO) Laser Printer from Canon prints at as much as 26 web pages each min with the very first page out in 5. 8 secs or much less. The printer’s 600 x 600 dpi provides high-quality files in dimensions as much as 8. 5 x 14″ (lawful). Many thanks to automated duplex publishing, you can easily save paper and decrease mess by publishing on both sides of the page. Canon ImageCLASS D530 Driver Download for Windows XP, Vista, Wind 7, Wind 8, Wind 8.1, Windows 10 (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS and Linux.
Canon ImageCLASS D530 Review
The imageCLASS D530 provides on top quality duplicating, publishing and scanning. Your little workplace or office will experience quality and dependability with the imageCLASS D530 multifunction photocopier. The D530 provides progressed duplicate, publish and check includes that will in shape completely with your company requires.
The Drivers Canon imageCLASS D530 Monochrome All-in-One Printer from Canon prints at as much as 26 web pages each minute with the preliminary page out in 5. 8 secs or much less. The printer’s 600 x 600 dpi materials top quality documents in assessing to 8. 5 x 14″ (lawful).
System Requirements of Canon ImageCLASS D530
- Windows 10 64-bit – Windows 8.1 64-bit – Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 64-bit – Windows XP 64-bit – Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows 10 32-bit – Windows 8.1 32-bit – Windows 8 32-bit – Windows 7 32-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit.
- Mac OS X 10.11.x – Mac OS X 10.10.x – Mac OS X 10.9.x – Mac OS X 10.8.x – Mac OS X 10.7.x – Mac OS X 10.6.x – Mac OS X 10.5.x – Mac OS X 10.4.x – Mac OS X 10.3.x – Mac OS X 10.2.x – Mac OS X 10.1.x – Mac OS X 10.x – Mac OS X 10.12.x – Mac OS X 10.13.x – Mac OS X 10.14.x – Mac OS X 10.15.x.
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64bit.
How to Install Canon ImageCLASS D530 Driver
- Go to the printer’s official website, or directly click the link that the post is available too.
Then select Operating System (OS) according to which is in use.
- Select the drivers to download.
- Open the file location that downloaded the driver, then extract (if needed).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and be sure to connect correctly.
- Open the driver file and start on the path.
- Follow the instructions until completed.
- Is done, make sure to restart (if needed).