Epson XP-330 Driver – Small and inexpensive, the Expression House XP-330 Small-in-One printer makes publishing easy. Its 1. 44 ” shade LCD provides fast, simple configuration. Publish from practically anywhere, with or without a network — also from your iPad, iPhone, Android tablet computer or mobile phone. The XP-330 is a complete cordless service. Epson XP-330 Driver Download for Windows XP, Vista, Wind 7, Wind 8, Wind 8.1, Wind 10 (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS and Linux.
A 100-sheet paper capability implies you’ll reload paper much less frequently, while special inks permit you to change just the shade you require. And also, you’ll get touchable pictures and files — instant-dry ink provides smudge, discolour and sprinkle immune prints. And, an integrated sd card port guarantees easy, PC-free picture publishing.
- Read: Epson XP-320 Driver
Epson XP-320 Driver OS Support Detail:
- Windows 10, Windows 10 64-bit Edition, Windows 7, Windows 7 64-bit Edition, Windows 8.x, Windows 8.x 64-bit Edition, Windows Vista, Windows Vista 64-bit Edition, Windows XP, Windows XP 64-bit Edition.
- Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.6.8 – 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OSX 10.12.x, Mac OSX 10.13.0 (High Sierra), Mac OSX 10.14.0 (Mojave), Mac OSX 10.15.0 (Catalina).
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64bit
How to Install Epson XP-330 Driver
- Go to the printer’s official website, or directly click the link that the post is available too.
- Then select Operating System (OS) according to which is in use.
Select the drivers to be downloaded.
- Open the file location that downloaded the driver, then extract (if needed).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and be sure to connect correctly.
- Open the driver file and start on the path.
- Follow the instructions until completed.
- Once everything is done, make sure to restart (if needed).
Epson XP-330 Driver