Epson WorkForce ES-500W Driver – Cordless, quick and simple to usage, the WorkForce ES-500W duplex file scanner reduces mess. Wirelessly check files to a PC, Mac®, mobile phone, tablet computer or shadow storage space account. Effective ES-500W makes everything easy. Epson WorkForce ES-500W Driver Download for Windows XP, Vista, Wind 7, Wind 8, Wind 8.1, Wind 10 (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS and Linux.
Including accelerating to 35 ppm/70 ipm and a 50-page Automatic File Feeder, this small, dependable entertainer winds with heaps from files — from company and ID cards to invoices, extra-long web pages, and much more. Quickly check to searchable PDFs and editable Word and Excel® data, which consisted of Epson® ScanSmart Software1. For the included worth, the scanner includes TWAIN drivers for compatibility with practically all file administration software application.
They included Epson Check software application that‘s easy to use, utilising different settings, from full-auto to ingenious, depending upon the amount from managing you wish over your check setups. The software application includes gadgets to immediately recuperate shade to stained photos, which functioned quite well on a 45-year-old picture from my mothers and dads. However, the scanning software application can be utilized by itself; we used Photoshop CS3 in our scanning evaluations.
System requirements of Epson WorkForce ES-500W:
- Windows 10 (32bit), Windows 10 (64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit), Windows 8.1(64bit), Windows 8(32bit), Windows 8(64bit), Windows 7 SP1 or later(32bit), Windows 7 SP1 or later(64bit), Windows Vista SP2 or later(32bit), Windows Vista SP2 or later(64bit).
- macOS Catalina 10.15, macOS Mojave 10.14, macOS High Sierra 10.13, macOS Sierra v10.12.1 or later, OS X El Capitan v10.11, OS X Yosemite v10.10, OS X Mavericks v10.9, OS X Mountain Lion v10.8.5
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64bit
How to Install Epson WorkForce ES-500W Driver
- Go to the printer’s official website, or directly click the link that the post is available too.
- Then select Operating System (OS) according to which is in use.
- Select the drivers to be downloaded.
- Open the file location that downloaded the driver, then extract (if needed).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and be sure to connect correctly.
- Open the driver file and start on the path.
- Follow the instructions until completed.
- Once everything is done, make sure to restart (if needed).
Epson WorkForce ES-500W Driver