Epson L555 Driver – The Epson L555 multifunction inkjet printer has a print speed of up to 33 ppm (pages per minute) for printing with draft black mode and for A4 colour printing with draft mode capable of reaching 15 ppm. Epson L555 Driver Download for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Win 8.1, Windows 10 (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS and Linux.
Whereas to print 4R-sized photos, this printer takes 69 seconds with default mode and 27 seconds with photo draft mode. Epson’s original CISS on this printer still uses four standard CMYK colours. Print quality is 5760 x 1440 dpi (with Variable-Sized Droplet Technology) as a supporter of the maximum level of print output Epson provides Micro Piezo technology as a print head in this inkjet printer.
The Epson L555 features a colour copier that can copy at speeds of up to 26 copies per minute for monochrome and 24 prints per minute for colour documents with fast mode settings on A4 paper. The resolution can reach 1200 x 1200 dpi. The fax feature on this printer series can also help users send and receive faxes that are connected by telephone.
System requirements of Epson L555
- Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit.
- Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x, Mac OS X 10.5.x, Mac OS X 10.4.x, Mac OS X 10.3.x, Mac OS X 10.2.x, Mac OS X 10.1.x, Mac OS X 10.x, Mac OS X 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.13.x, Mac OS X 10.14.x, Mac OS X 10.15.x
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64bit.
How to Install Epson L555 Driver
- Go to the printer’s official website, or directly click the link that the post is available too.
- Then select Operating System (OS) according to which is in use.
- Select the drivers to be downloaded.
- Open the file location that downloaded the driver, then extract (if needed).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and be sure to connect correctly.
- Open the driver file and start on the path.
- Follow the instructions until completed.
- Once everything is done, make sure to restart (if needed).
Epson L555 Driver