Epson L360 Driver – Like other L series printers, the EPSON L360 has a rectangular shape with dimensions of 482 x 300 x 145 mm with a weight of 4.4 kg. This printer has an ink tank separated from the printer. Its location is attached to the right side of the printer. In addition to its primary function as a printer in general, the EPSON L360 also can scan and copy at a relatively fast speed. Epson L360 Driver Download for Windows XP, Vista, Wind 7, Wind 8, Wind 8.1, Wind 10 (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS and Linux.
EPSON L360 has exceptional print speed, both for black and white documents or colour documents. For black and white documents capable of printing as many as 33 sheets per minute, and 15 sheets of paper for colour documents every minute.
The L360 comes with a Micro Piezo Print Head design that has more maximum performance than a Thermal Print Head; this design is implanted to make printouts faster with better resolution. With a Micro Piezo Print Head, this printer can print up to a maximum resolution of 5760 x 1440 dpi.
System requirements of Epson L360
- Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit.
- Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x, Mac OS X 10.5.x, Mac OS X 10.4.x, Mac OS X 10.3.x, Mac OS X 10.2.x, Mac OS X 10.1.x, Mac OS X 10.x, Mac OS X 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.13.x, Mac OS X 10.14.x, Mac OS X 10.15.x.
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64bit.
How to Install Epson L360 Driver
- Go to the printer’s official website, or directly click the link that the post is available too.
- Then select Operating System (OS) according to which is in use.
Select the drivers to be downloaded.
- Open the file location that downloaded the driver, then extract (if needed).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and be sure to connect correctly.
- Open the driver file and start on the path.
- Follow the instructions until completed.
- Once everything is done, make sure to restart (if needed).
Epson L360 Driver