Epson L310 Driver – Epson L310 printer which is one of the L series printers from Epson. The Epson L310 Printer is a printer with an original ink tank system supported by Micro Piezo printhead technology which can print at high speeds up to 33 ppm (draft) and 9.2 ipm (ISO). Epson L310 Driver Download for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS and Linux.
As with other Epson L series printers, this Epson L310 printer also comes with ink cartridges that can be refilled quickly and the printing costs per page are very cheap. This printer is suitable for students, students, businesses, schools, and offices that do not need a scanner (scanner) as an additional feature.
- Read: Epson L350 Driver
Epson L310 printer supports four colour cartridges, namely black, cyan, magenta and yellow. This way, you don’t need to open the printer lid to fill the ink.
The printer body is quite thin even though slightly widened because of a special place for ink, but the weight of only about 2 kilograms alone makes it neat to be placed in the workspace. This printer is ideal for users who focus on speed and a high number of prints.
System requirements of Epson L310
- Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit
- Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x, Mac OS X 10.5.x, Mac OS X 10.4.x, Mac OS X 10.3.x, Mac OS X 10.2.x, Mac OS X 10.1.x, Mac OS X 10.x, Mac OS X 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.13.x, Mac OS X 10.14.x, Mac OS X 10.15.x
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64bit.
How to Install Epson L310 Driver
- Go to the printer’s official website, or directly click the link that the post is available too.
- Then select Operating System (OS) according to which is in use.
Select the drivers to be downloaded.
- Open the file location that downloaded the driver, then extract (if needed).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and be sure to connect correctly.
- Open the driver file and start on the path.
- Follow the instructions until completed.
- Once everything is done, make sure to restart (if needed).
Epson L310 Driver