Epson L200 Driver Download FREE – To download the right driver, we present the free download of the Epson L200 printer driver. This type of printer is indeed very often sought by many internet users so that they can run their printers either to connect or do work assignments. Epson L200 Driver Download for Windows XP, Vista, Wind 7, Wind 8, Wind 8.1, Wind 10 (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS and Linux.
This time the Epson L200 printer is the main ingredient for our share drivers, you can get this Epson L200 printer driver for free by downloading a few links below, this free Epson L200 driver can be used on Windows and MAC operating systems, too.
- Read: Epson L220 Driver
This Epson L200 printer is one of Epson’s best-selling printers on the market, from the very first time that a multifunction Epson printer came out with an original ink cartridge, this Epson L200 printer was launched together with the Epson L120 printer. In terms of specifications, the Epson L200 printer is also quite high, it can print at a print speed of 27 pages per minute for black, and 15 pages per minute for colour.
System requirements of Epson L200
- Win 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit.
- Mac OS X 10.11.x – Mac OS X 10.10.x – Mac OS X 10.9.x – Mac OS X 10.8.x – Mac OS X 10.7.x – Mac OS X 10.6.x – Mac OS X 10.5.x – Mac OS X 10.4.x – Mac OS X 10.3.x – Mac OS X 10.2.x – Mac OS X 10.1.x – Mac OS X 10.x – Mac OS X 10.12.x – Mac OS X 10.13.x – Mac OS X 10.14.x – Mac OS X 10.15.x.
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64bit.
How to Install Epson L200 Driver
- Go to the printer’s official website, or directly click the link that the post is available too.
- Then select Operating System (OS) according to which is in use.
- Select the drivers to be downloaded.
- Open the file location that downloaded the driver, then extract (if needed).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and be sure to connect correctly.
- Open the driver file and start on the path.
- Follow the instructions until completed.
- Once everything is done, make sure to restart (if needed).