Epson Inkjet Photo L800 Driver – The Epson L800 appears like a typical printer, with its rectangle-shaped form and matte black complete. The cover has a glossy, gloss complete, various from the remainder of the black plastic seen throughout. The Epson Inkjet Photo L800 Driver Download for Windows XP, Vista, Wind 7, Wind 8, Wind 8.1, Wind 10 (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS and Linux.
There‘re a couple of modifications from the ordinary printer because this provides Epson’s very own Ink Storage tank system, which is connected sideways from the printer. Does make this somewhat much more lengthened compared to the typical printers; however, isn’t that much from a extend to be thought about incredibly large. This should be included, however, that the L800 is a single-function printer, so it’s a dimension, while not big, is a little bit of a speaking factor without the new scanner and the sort.
There‘re three bottoms on the front left, each with its very own LED sign developed right into the switch. The very first is the power switch, while the 2nd and 3rd are the reduced ink and paper jam cautioning signs. The front is practically intense black, aside from the grey plastic bar that runs throughout, which likewise homes the three switches formerly discussed.
There‘re the standard trays and lids to be opened up throughout publishing. The back is much more straightforward; the empty black canvas is just damaged by the port for the USB cable television. In general, after that, absolutely nothing much to compose house regarding in regards to the L800’s style.
System requirements of Epson Inkjet Photo L800
- Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit.
- Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x, Mac OS X 10.5.x, Mac OS X 10.4.x, Mac OS X 10.3.x, Mac OS X 10.2.x, Mac OS X 10.1.x, Mac OS X 10.x, Mac OS X 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.13.x, Mac OS X 10.14.x, Mac OS X 10.15.x
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64bit
How to Install Epson Inkjet Photo L800 Driver
- Go to the printer’s official website, or directly click the link that the post is available too.
- Then select Operating System (OS) according to which is in use.
Select the drivers to be downloaded.
- Open the file location that downloaded the driver, then extract (if needed).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and be sure to connect correctly.
- Open the driver file and start on the path.
- Follow the instructions until completed.
- Once everything is done, make sure to restart (if needed).
Epson Inkjet Photo L800 Driver