Canon Pixma TS5060 Driver FREE Download – This Canon PIXMA HOME TS5060 Cordless Inkjet Printer from Canon has published, duplicating and scanning abilities, production this perfect for your house or job location. Canon Pixma TS5060 Driver Download for Windows XP, Vista, Wind 7, Wind 8, Wind 8.1, Windows 10 (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS and Linux.
Canon Pixma TS5060 Review
Efficiencies from TS5060 Printer: This is free Canon PIXMA TS5060 Drivers and Publish settle pictures Publish all your Instagram-style photos with this printer, production this possible to currently publish on settle measurements. Otherwise, post indeterminate 4″x6″ pictures in approx. 39 secs.
Publish your pictures directly from Wi-Fi-enabled camera, or utilising the incorporated SD card port. Every feature is within simple get to with the by hand versatile front panel, LCD existing as well as simple interface. The remove, simple changes recommend fast gain access to to the printer’s main includes, whether publishing, duplicating or scanning.
System requirements of Canon Pixma TS5060
- Win 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit.
- Mac OS X 10.11.x – Mac OS X 10.10.x – Mac OS X 10.9.x – Mac OS X 10.8.x – Mac OS X 10.7.x – Mac OS X 10.6.x – Mac OS X 10.5.x – Mac OS X 10.4.x – Mac OS X 10.3.x – Mac OS X 10.2.x – Mac OS X 10.1.x – Mac OS X 10.x – Mac OS X 10.12.x – Mac OS X 10.13.x – Mac OS X 10.14.x – Mac OS X 10.15.x.
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64bit.
How to Install Canon Pixma TS5000 Driver
- Go to the printer’s official website, or directly click the link that the post is available too.
- Then select Operating System (OS) according to which is in use.
- Select the drivers to be downloaded.
- Open the file location that downloaded the driver, then extract (if needed).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and be sure to connect correctly.
- Open the driver file and start on the path.
- Follow the instructions until completed.
- Once everything is done, make sure to restart (if needed).