Epson XP-314 Driver – Publish, duplicate, check and much more — get all the efficiency you require from the smooth, peaceful, easy to use Expression Home XP-314. Perfect for any job, the inexpensive the XP-314 provides amazing wireless abilities in a quiet, area conserving style. Publish from anywhere in your house with Wi-Fi CERTIFIED, and also Wi-Fi Straight for guiding publishing. With Epson Link, you can also publish from your iPad, iPhone, tablet computer and mobile phone and this sustains Apple AirPrint and Google Shadow Print. Epson XP-314 Driver Download for Windows XP, Vista, Wind 7, Wind 8, Wind 8.1, Wind 10 (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS and Linux.
The XP-314 consists of a 1. 44 “ LCD and sd card ports for smooth, PC-free picture publishing. Check and archive essential files or conserve them as PDF’s or JPEGs, rapidly make fantastic colour duplicates, and usage the picture improvement devices to obtain ideal prints, each time. Partnered with DURABrite Extremely ink, this flexible pigment centred ink established provides fantastic, ultra-sharp information on ordinary and specialised documents. And the Expression Home XP-314 also offers individual ink cartridges so you can change just the colour that you require.
- Read: Epson XP-310 Driver
Epson XP-314 Driver OS Support Detail:
- Windows 10, Windows 10 64-bit Edition, Windows 7, Windows 7 64-bit Edition, Windows 8.x, Windows 8.x 64-bit Edition, Windows Vista, Windows Vista 64-bit Edition, Windows XP, Windows XP 64-bit Edition.
- Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.6.8 – 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OSX 10.12.x, Mac OSX 10.13.0 (High Sierra), Mac OSX 10.14.0 (Mojave), Mac OSX 10.15.0 (Catalina).
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64bit
How to Install Epson XP-314 Driver
- Go to the printer’s official website, or directly click the link that the post is available too.
- Then select Operating System (OS) according to which is in use.
Select the drivers to be downloaded.
- Open the file location that downloaded the driver, then extract (if needed).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and be sure to connect correctly.
- Open the driver file and start on the path.
- Follow the instructions until completed.
- Once everything is done, make sure to restart (if needed).
Epson XP-314 Driver