Epson XP-2100 Driver – When you are searching for an inexpensive, trendy and user-friendly printer, the XP-2100 makes sure to tick all packages. It’s likewise small, creates remove and vibrant prints and can mobile publishing with Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi Straight and a variety of suitable Epson applications. Epson XP-2100 Driver Download for Windows XP, Vista, Wind 7, Wind 8, Wind 8.1, Wind 10 (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS and Linux.
Maintain points easy – that’s the rule behind the XP-2100. Offers a variety of essential includes while being extremely simple to usage. It’s likewise versatile with Wi-Fi for publishing and scanning wirelessly about the house and Wi-Fi Straight for posting without a cordless network.
Don’t allow a printer to affect your design – our trendy and small 3-in-1 printers are developed to incorporate right into the house. This inexpensive design effectively utilises your area integrating publishing, scanning and duplicating centres in one system.
Epson XP-2100 Driver OS Support Detail:
- Windows 10, Windows 10 64-bit Edition, Windows 7, Windows 7 64-bit Edition, Windows 8.x, Windows 8.x 64-bit Edition, Windows Vista, Windows Vista 64-bit Edition, Windows XP, Windows XP 64-bit Edition.
- Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.6.8 – 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OSX 10.12.x, Mac OSX 10.13.0 (High Sierra), Mac OSX 10.14.0 (Mojave), Mac OSX 10.15.0 (Catalina).
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64bit
How to Install Epson XP-2100 Driver
- Go to the printer’s official website, or directly click the link that the post is available too.
- Then select Operating System (OS) according to which is in use.
Select the drivers to be downloaded.
- Open the file location that downloaded the driver, then extract (if needed).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and be sure to connect correctly.
- Open the driver file and start on the path.
- Follow the instructions until completed.
- Once everything is done, make sure to restart (if needed).
Epson XP-2100 Driver