Epson XP-200 Driver – The Epson Expression Home XP-200 is an unusually small printer – the tiniest we evaluated in our roundup by rather a margin, at 390 x 300 x 145mm. Epson as a matter of fact markets this as a ‘Small-in-One’. However, the call is corny sufficient to categorise as a foodstuff. Truly is rather appropriate if you‘ve restricted work desk area, just like every office or computer system space I’ve ever before had, don’t undervalue the benefit from a small printer that will rest silently off the beaten track. Epson XP-200 Driver Download for Windows XP, Vista, Wind 7, Wind 8, Wind 8.1, Wind 10 (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS and Linux.
Colour ink expenses are roughly 41 cents each page (a complete established is $68). You can decrease this significantly by utilising Epson’s high-capacity ink cartridges, nevertheless. Those have an in advance expense from $136, however a much reduced per-page expense from roughly 29 cents. Black and white publishing are sensible in either situation, at 10 cents each page or 7 cents each page specifically.
Epson XP-200 Driver OS Support Detail:
- Windows 10, Windows 10 64-bit Edition, Windows 7, Windows 7 64-bit Edition, Windows 8.x, Windows 8.x 64-bit Edition, Windows Vista, Windows Vista 64-bit Edition, Windows XP, Windows XP 64-bit Edition.
- Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.6.8 – 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OSX 10.12.x, Mac OSX 10.13.0 (High Sierra), Mac OSX 10.14.0 (Mojave), Mac OSX 10.15.0 (Catalina).
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64bit
How to Install Epson XP-200 Driver
- Go to the printer’s official website, or directly click the link that the post is available too.
- Then select Operating System (OS) according to which is in use.
Select the drivers to be downloaded.
- Open the file location that downloaded the driver, then extract (if needed).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and be sure to connect correctly.
- Open the driver file and start on the path.
- Follow the instructions until completed.
- Once everything is done, make sure to restart (if needed).
Epson XP-200 Driver