Epson Stylus TX100 Driver – If you require an all-in-one printer, however, have restricted sources, there’s still instead of a broad option from devices at the entry-level. Epson’s Stylus SX100 is a glossy black and grey design, providing major centres at a moderate cost. Epson Stylus TX100 Driver Download for Windows XP, Vista, Wind 7, Wind 8, Wind 8.1, Wind 10 (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS and Linux.
This is a little all-in-one, complying with an extremely traditional style. Paper feeds from a fold-up paper tray at the back, with to a fold-down paper tray at the front. A Get in touch with Picture Sensing unit (CIS) scanner deals with files as much as A4, and there’s an easy however sufficient control board down the left-hand side. This consists of different switches for black and colour message duplicates and one for a colour picture duplicate.
- Read: Epson XP-235 Driver
There‘re no centres for linking a PictBridge video camera, and the just link is a USB 2. 0 outlet at the back. However, a minimum of you doesn’t have a power adapter obstruct subjugating under your work desk, as Epson has continuously developed its power systems within its printers. Joint up the scanner area from the device into its spring-loaded ‘bonnet stay’ and you can clip the 4, different ink cartridges right into the going provider. Software application setup is equally as comfortable, and there’s a duplicate from ABBYY Finereader for OCR, in addition to helpful devices from Epson for publishing Websites and first picture modifying.
Epson Stylus TX100 Driver OS Support Detail:
- Windows 10, Windows 10 64-bit Edition, Windows 7, Windows 7 64-bit Edition, Windows 8.x, Windows 8.x 64-bit Edition, Windows Vista, Windows Vista 64-bit Edition, Windows XP, Windows XP 64-bit Edition.
- Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.6.8 – 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OSX 10.12.x, Mac OSX 10.13.0 (High Sierra), Mac OSX 10.14.0 (Mojave), Mac OSX 10.15.0 (Catalina).
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64bit
How to Install Epson Stylus TX100 Driver
- Go to the printer’s official website, or directly click the link that the post is available too.
- Then select Operating System (OS) according to which is in use.
Select the drivers to be downloaded.
- Open the file location that downloaded the driver, then extract (if needed).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and be sure to connect correctly.
- Open the driver file and start on the path.
- Follow the instructions until completed.
- Once everything is done, make sure to restart (if needed).
Epson Stylus TX100 Driver