Canon PIXMA TS5051 Driver – A printer developed for the future, the PIXMA TS5051 has integrated into WiFi, enabling you to link to your computer system and your wise gadgets. Canon PIXMA TS5051 Driver Download for Windows XP, Vista, Wind 7, Wind 8, Wind 8.1, Wind 10 (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS and Linux.
You can publish utilising Apple Airprint, or Google Shadow Publish straight from your Android or iOS gadget. Additionally, place your sd card straight right into your PIXMA printer to bring your vacation snaps to life.
Canon PIXMA TS5051 Driver OS Support Detail:
- Windows Vista, Windows 8.1, Windows 7 (x64), Windows 10, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 10 (x64), Windows 8 (x64), Windows Vista (x64), Windows 8, Windows 7.
- MacOS High Sierra 10.13, macOS Sierra v10.12.1, or later, OS X El Capitan v10.11, OS X Yosemite v10.10, OS X Mavericks v10.9, OS X Mountain Lion v10.8.5.
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64bit
How to Install Canon PIXMA TS5051 Driver
- Go to the printer’s official website, or directly click the link that the post is available too.
- Then select Operating System (OS) according to which is in use.
Select the drivers to be downloaded.
- Open the file location that downloaded the driver, then extract (if needed).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and be sure to connect correctly.
- Open the driver file and start on the path.
- Follow the instructions until completed.
- Once everything is done, make sure to restart (if needed).
Canon PIXMA TS5051 Driver