Canon Pixma MG3050 Driver – Go into a cordless paradise with the Canon PIXMA MG3050 collection, a flexible All-In-One for publishing, scanning and duplicating files rapidly and just. Developed for all your daily publishing requires, from text-heavy records to colour photos, this Wi-Fi enabled multifunction printer is housed in a small, desk friendly style. Canon Pixma MG3050 Driver Download for Windows XP, Vista, Wind 7, Wind 8, Wind 8.1, Wind 10 (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS and Linux.
Assistance for Google Shadow Publish and the Canon PRINT application for iOS and Android offer publishing from mobile phones. You can likewise publish wirelessly from your WLAN PictBridge-compatible video camera, while Gain access to Factor Setting implies mobile individuals can link to the printer also without a Wi-Fi network.
Canon Pixma MG3050 Driver OS Compatibility
- Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit), Windows Vista (64-bit).
- macOS 10.15 (Catalina), macOS 10.14 (Mojave), macOS 10.13 (High Sierra), macOS 10.12 (Sierra), OS X 10.11 (El Capitan), OS X 10.10 (Yosemite), OS X 10.9 (Mavericks), OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion),
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64bit
How to Install Canon Pixma MG3050 Driver
- Go to the printer’s official website, or directly click the link that the post is available too.
- Then select Operating System (OS) according to which is in use.
Select the drivers to be downloaded.
- Open the file location that downloaded the driver, then extract (if needed).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and be sure to connect correctly.
- Open the driver file and start on the path.
- Follow the instructions until completed.
- Once everything is done, make sure to restart (if needed).
Canon Pixma MG3050 Driver