Canon C5540i Driver – The CANON imageRUNNER ADVANCE IR-ADV C5540i is designed to increase productivity in your office in terms of printing documents. Canon C5540i Driver Download for Windows XP, Vista, Wind 7, Wind 8, Wind 8.1, Wind 10 (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS and Linux.
Canon’s commercial printing machines have a compact form with seamless print capabilities and smooth operation. Either from your laptop, PC or directly from your other device. With the CANON imageRUNNER ADVANCE IR-ADV C5540i, you will enjoy faster printing capabilities without being noisy with a variety of formats.
The CANON imageRUNNER ADVANCE IR-ADV C5540i is suitable for adjusting your company’s productivity higher. Using this machine, so the performance is more intuitive, advanced authentication features incredible speed, and fantastic colour print results. The CANON imageRUNNER ADVANCE IR-ADV C5540i is designed for seamless work.
Canon C5540i Driver OS Support Detail:
- Windows 7/Windows 8.1/Windows 10/Server 2008/Server 2008 R2/Server 2012/Server 2012 R2/Server 2016 x64/
- Mac OS X supports; Mac OS X v10.9.5 to v10.11.6 / Mac OS X v10.12 to v10.15./
How to Install Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE C5540i Driver
- Go to the printer’s official website, or directly click the link that the post is available too.
- Then select Operating System (OS) according to which is in use.
Select the drivers to be downloaded.
- Open the file location that downloaded the driver, then extract (if needed).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and be sure to connect correctly.
- Open the driver file and start on the path.
- Follow the instructions until completed.
- Once everything is done, make sure to restart (if needed).