CanoScan LiDE 220 Driver – Canon’s CanoScan LiDE 220 is a slimline desktop computer scanner made from wise black plastic, with a complete on the cover that appears like machined alloy. CanoScan LiDE 220 Driver for Windows XP, Vista, Wind 7, Wind 8, Wind 8.1, Wind 10 (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS and Linux.
There’s no backlight for scanning movie. However this can catch reflective files at resolutions as much as an incredibly outlined 4, 800 dots each inch (dpi) – sufficient to transform a postage mark right into a 4K still. This can likewise outcome checks with a 48-bit colour/16-bit greyscale deepness, but you’ll have to by hand allow the include as not all imaging applications assistance the outcomes.
CanoScan LiDE 220 Driver System requirements
- Windows 10 (32bit), Windows 10 (64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit), Windows 8.1(64bit), Windows 8(32bit), Windows 8(64bit), Windows 7(32bit), Windows 7(64bit), Windows Vista SP1 or later(32bit), Windows Vista SP1 or later(64bit), Windows XP SP3 or later.
- macOS 10.15 (Mojave), mac OS 10.14 (Mojave), macOS 10.13 (High Sierra), macOS 10.12 (Sierra), OS X 10.11 (El Capitan), OS X 10.10 (Yosemite), OS X 10.9 (Mavericks), OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion), Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard).
How to install CanoScan LiDE 220 drivers:
- Download the printer driver that has been provided by the official web printer or on this blog.
- Make sure the downloaded and installed files not corrupted.
- Extract The drivers file on your computer.
- Connect your printer’s USB cable to your computer or laptop (be sure to connect well).
- Once the USB is connected, open the file that has been downloaded successfully.
- Run the application and according to the setup instructions.
- Do until the setup completes perfectly.
- It is done (make sure there is a command to restart the computer or not).
CanoScan LiDE 220 Driver
- Canon Indonesia: click here
- Canon Europe: click here
- Canon USA: click here
- Canon U.K: click here
- Canon Thailand: click here